Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beautiful Spring in South Korea - Seopjikoji (Day 5, 08 Apr 2013)

Today after I'd checked the calendar, only I realized the same day of today in the next month is my bday!! Time flies so fast in just a few eyes blinks!! And 5 months will be passed by soon in this year... What did I do in the past 5 months?? I think the most interesting thing I did was travelled to Korea!! :P

I hope there are 48 hours in a day, so I can do more things in a day! I decided to slow down the progress of updating my Korea trip travelogue posts due to my next family travel trip which is coming in a few more months soon... I have to start to plan the trip itinerary... Time do to more research and readings now...

So, back to today's topic of the post - Seopjikoji 涉地可支. After visiting Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak 城山日出峰, by the time we reached Seopjikoji 涉地可支 was about 4 pm. There is a church which is the filming scene of the Korean drama - All In 洛城生死恋. I didn't watch this drama before, but I really like the scenery there. I remembered during our visit, the sun was quite bright and hot! But, it was good weather to take photos :) We also spotted a few pairs of couples were taking their pre-wedding photos at this romantic place :) I love the Canola flowers field which is behind the church, a very good spot for pre-wedding photo shooting!

The sad part was my digital camera was out of battery, so I didn't manage to capture more photos :( Wasted the chance to get more photos in the nice weather...

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Turtle rock. I was supposed to take pictures with this rock with my camera, but unfortunately, my camera was not functioning well :(

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Nice sea view. On the way to walk to the 'All In' Korea drama filming scene

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Information board

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Can see the church ('All In House') from far, still a few steps more to reach there!

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Very relaxing to stroll along the path

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Horse riding for visitors

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Information board of the 'All In' Korean drama filming scene. Need to pay for the entrance fees, therefore we didn't enter the church.

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Since we didn't buy the entrance ticket, therefore this is the only way to take pictures :P

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Nice flowers and nice sea view :)

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Enjoyed the nice scenery :)

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Statue behind the 'All In House'

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - The pony and its mum :)

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - A white lighthouse can be seen from here, but we didn't go there

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - A very romantic perfect spot for pre-wedding photo shooting :) Spotted a pair of Hong Kong couples were taking photos there!

Seopjikoji 涉地可支 - Very beautiful Canola flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)