Thursday, May 16, 2013

Beautiful Spring in South Korea - Depart to Jeju Airport (Day 4, 07 Apr 2013)

Here come the post for my Day 4 Korea trip... On the previous night, we packed lighter luggage to prepare to fly to Jeju Island. I did a big careless mistake - I simply packed my luggage and left out my semi-pro camera's battery charger :S (Even though I packed my luggage until late at night around 1 am)

Our flight to Jeju Island was at 7:25 am. So we had to reach the Gimpo Airport at least by 6 am. In the morning, we woke up at 4 am then we checked out from Namsan 2 Guest House and left our luggage at the entrance for 2 days. The taxi we booked reached our guest house very punctually to pick us up at the Gimpo Airport. From our guest house to Gimpo Airport took about 1 hour time. Once we got into the car, the opportunity for us to take nap again :)

After 1 hour, we reached Gimpo Airport at 6 am. The check-in process was quite smooth and we got plenty of time to visit around the airport. So we took some time to use the free wifi service in the airport and also took some photos...

We took the Air Busan flight to Jeju Island, the flight journey only takes about 1 hour. I like the flight seats of Air Busan, it is very comfortable and has long leg room. They also served free fresh juice during the journey. What was surprising to me was the lucky draw session during the flight journey! First a time experience with me - Lucky Draw on the flight! (Maybe I didn't try enough different air flight services :P)

After 1 hour, reached Gimpo Airport. Very much anticipated going to Jeju Island!!

Gimpo Airport - Self-check-in machines

Gimpo Airport - We took Air Busan to Jeju Island

Gimpo Airport - My boarding pass

Gimpo Airport - Some decorations in the airport

Gimpo Airport - Going to the departure gate

Gimpo Airport - Unique Korean decor

Gimpo Airport - Like this traditional Korean drum

Gimpo Airport - While waiting for the departure, spent some time taking photos

Gimpo Airport - More photos shot from the airport window

Gimpo Airport - I was too free while waiting for departure. Haha :P

Gimpo Airport - Eh... Can see the word 'Gimpo' from here. Haha :P

Gimpo Airport - Finally we got on the plane!

Air Busan - Sayonara, Seoul! We are heading to a warmer and more beautiful place - Jeju Island

Air Busan - Free fresh orange juice. Not too sweet, I like it :)

Air Busan - Wow... beautiful clouds!

Air Busan - Flight magazine

Air Busan - Lucky Draw Session!! The pretty stewardess was announcing the lucky winner!

Air Busan - After around 1 hour, we were landing soon to Jeju Island! Very excited!

Jeju Airport - Yay! Landed at Jeju Airport :)

Jeju Airport - We were going to the baggage claim carousel

Jeju Airport - The driver guide we hired was waiting for us for quite some time. So we quickly went to the car park...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)