Friday, May 17, 2013

Beautiful Spring in South Korea - Yongduam Rock & Loveland (Day 4, 07 Apr 2013)

I personally like Jeju Island very much for the weather, the scenery and the flowers :) Very relaxing place for vacation especially during spring and autumn. But, it seems like most of the tourist spots gotta pay entrance fees. The first stop we visited on Jeju Island was Yongduam Rock 龙头岩 (a.k.a Dragon Head Rock) which is located nearby the Jeju Airport. By the time we reached Yongduam Rock 龙头岩, there was a very strong wind, quite hard for us to take photos... We didn't spend much time on this spot, after taking some photos and a group photo, then we left...

Yongduam Rock - Some cute rock statues. Famous on Jeju Island

Yongduam Rock - Information Board

Yongduam Rock - Can you spot the dragon head?

Yongduam Rock - Took a picture with a woman sea diver statue 海女 (strong wind!). Women's sea divers were famous in Jeju Island a long time ago based on the Korean dramas I watched.

Then we headed to our next stop - Loveland 爱情主题公园. I think Loveland 爱情主题公园 is some sort of a sex museum to me... Haha :P Only those aged 18 and above can enter this place. (Opps... revealed that I am no longer a teenager :P) I took a lot of photos which are 18SX. So I filtered out some which are not too shy for me to share in this post... If you are really interested or curious, you may go there directly to find out...

On the way to Loveland 爱情主题公园 passed by a very beautiful canola flower 油菜花 field. A lot of canola flowers can be found on Jeju Island

Along the roadside can see a lot of different kinds of flowers, very beautiful...

Loveland 爱情主题公园 entrance

Loveland 爱情主题公园 entrance

Loveland 爱情主题公园 ticket counter

Loveland 爱情主题公园 - My entrance ticket

Loveland 爱情主题公园 - Quite artistic

Loveland 爱情主题公园 - Map

Loveland 爱情主题公园 - 'Special' designed toilets

So many hearts ❤ behind me

Cute animals statues

A** chair!! (Fill in the blank by yourself... haha)

Proud males taking a walk (Why so proud?? To show off his six packs?? :P)

Cute piggy kiss 

A different type of 'sex toy'?

Obviously, I'm a very big light bulb :P

The only romantic sculptures which I like the most in Loveland 爱情主题公园. Beautiful cherry blossoms trees!

Love the beautiful cherry blossoms...

American love

Erm... something is goin on inside the car...

Love swing - Please swing away my mood swing, I don't need it...

Angels near the sky

Sexy Dance video (sorry, you gotta tilt your head a bit to view it :P) - I accidentally stepped on the love-shaped floor and accidentally press on video record button!!

Camellia flower 山茶花, so beautiful...

Spotted a fluffy dog before we left Loveland 爱情主题公园, a very cute dog which wagged its tail when it saw us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)