Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beautiful Spring in South Korea - N Seoul Tower (Day 3, 06 Apr 2013)

I'm supposed to update this post now in Germany (for a business trip for 6 weeks)... But it was cancelled at the last minute... So no more excuse for me to procrastinate in updating my Korea trip travelogue... :P

After we had our delicious lunch at Palsaik BBQ pork restaurant. We took the metro to take a bus to N Seoul Tower 首尔塔. According to my friend, the bus will take around 1 hour in order to reach N Seoul Tower 首尔塔. Once we reached the bus stop, it was drizzling... (I feel that when we were in Seoul, we encountered a few drizzles :() In order to reach N Seoul Tower 首尔塔, we should take the number 2 or 5 bus. While we were waiting for the bus, we felt so cold due to the strong wind! So we stood at the entrance of the pharmacy store nearby to get some hot air (generated by the heater) :P

10 minutes passed by and the number 2 bus arrived (4:00 pm), so we quickly prepared our T-Money card to pay for the bus fare! This is the first time we took a bus to travel around Seoul! Since the bus was so warm and we were so tired, so all of us took a nap on the bus for 1 hour... haha... After 1 hour (with the jam in the city), we finally reached N Seoul Tower 首尔塔.

Our initial plan was to take the cable car and visit Namsan Park 南山公园 and N Seoul Tower 首尔塔. But since the weather was bad, we took an alternative option to reach N Seoul Tower 首尔塔. After we got off the bus, the sky was so foggy that I couldn't see the N Seoul Tower 首尔塔 clearly (it is just located behind the bus stop!) My friends and I quickly ran to the convenience store nearby to shelter ourselves from the rain... We spent some time eating and drinking in the store...

After a while, we heard an uncle from Hong Kong say there was an attraction spot quite nice to be visited which is located uphill... Most of my friends were reluctant to fight with the cold weather outside, so only one of my friends and I bravely walked on the steep road to reach the attraction spot - the entrance of N Seoul Tower 首尔塔! I don't want to miss the chance to explore more in N Seoul Tower 首尔塔 although the weather was bad, because we spent so much time to reach this destination and also we came from so far...

I feel N Seoul Tower 首尔塔 is a very suitable and romantic dating place for couples. There was a beautiful garden with a lot of flowers. When I saw those flowers, I felt so happy and glad that I didn't waste my energy to 'climb' up here... haha :P

Complicated Seoul subway network. (On the way to get to the bus stop to N Seoul Tower 首尔塔)

Waiting for the bus (number 2 or 5) in the cold weather to reach N Seoul Tower 首尔塔 directly

Number 2 bus route map to reach N Seoul Tower 首尔塔 (last stop)

After around 1 hour, we finally reached N Seoul Tower 首尔塔

Before we were walking up the steep road to the entrance of N Seoul Tower 首尔塔, spotted this map

Beautiful flowers welcomed us at the N Seoul Tower 首尔塔 entrance

Zoomed in to view clearly those beautiful flowers

Heart-shaped ❤ flower garden

Banners of N Seoul Tower 首尔塔

Raindrops on the flower petals

Another heart shape ❤ flower garden

Pink little flowers

Me at the N Seoul Tower 首尔塔 ticketing counter. We didn't go up to N Seoul Tower 首尔塔 due to bad weather :(

The mascot of N Seoul Tower 首尔塔?

Nice place for visitors to rest and enjoy the view of the surroundings

My camera lens got wet by the rain drops :(

Romantic place for dating... Maybe of the rain, I didn't see many couples were there

Many love padlocks and love messages... Will I hang one here someday??

More love padlocks

Information board on love padlocks

More and more love padlocks!!

Love padlocks on the trees!! Heart chairs that let shy couples get closer :)

After we felt satisfied with the photos taken at the entrance of N Seoul Tower 首尔塔. We walked downhill to the bus stop and went back to Myeongdong 明洞 guest house. Since we were tired and quite late that time, we only had a simple dinner - instant cup noodles with TwoTwo fried chicken. We bought it nearby our guest house. I love to eat the TwoTwo fried chicken, it was very crispy and not too oily, and the portion was also quite big!

Our dinner - TwoTwo fried chicken

TwoTwo fried chicken - crispy but non-oily juicy fried boneless chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)