Sunday, May 26, 2013

Beautiful Spring in South Korea - 3D Trick Art Museum (Day 5, 08 Apr 2013)

We didn't spend a lot of time at Seongeup Folk Village 城邑民俗村 and then we proceeded to the next destination - 3D Trick Art Museum 3D 奥妙艺术馆. I know there is one 3D Trick Art Museum at i-City, Shah Alam, but I'm not sure whether the arts that are exhibited are similar?

During this trip, my digital camera was not functioning well again!! (Spoilt my mood for a while :() So, I can only capture the photos with my tablet PC's camera. Most of the pictures are not so clear and sharp... :( However, it was quite fun of taking photos with the 3D arts, and a bit hard to do some poses in order to get a better effect :P

Many many photos to share here, hope you don't mind spending some time loading them...

3D Trick Art Museum 奥妙艺术馆 - The entrance

3D Trick Art Museum 奥妙艺术馆 - Seems very 3D!

Quite hard to drink the milk!

Mona Lisa is a smoker?!!

Sorry, I accidentally tore it :(

Catching the red shoe!

Please don't leave me! Haha :P

Catching the melody notes :)

Searching for gold...

Don't tear my scarf!

Poker game time

Composing song time

Enjoying the starry night :)

Please don't eat me, hyppo...

I'm so scared of the tiger!!!

Jailbreaking time

Cat loves dog?

Merry Christmas! I'm the gift?? Haha :P

Upside down world

Sharp dragon teeth

Sharp nails

Running away lovers

Trick Art Museum poster

Gimme some gold coins (and love too :P)!!

A fierce dragon is coming!!

I'm an angel :P

Ballet dancing...

In a fantasy world

Climbing to nowhere...

Me at Egypt (One of my travel wish lists! :))

Nose poking

Breaking the pillar

Crossing bridge...

A ghost come out from nowhere

Outdoor of 3D Trick Art Museum - Looks like with the Puzzling World in South Island NZ (and I did the same pose too! I miss my New Zealand trip...)

I like ladybird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)