Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stuff bought in Hat Yai

The things mostly I bought were snacks. I like to eat the Lay's potato chips, there are so many flavours selling in Thailand :P Another snack that I like to eat is the pork floss rice crackers, really delicious and crispy.

I also bought some body care products from the Boots pharmacy in Songkhla. I purposely requested our tour guide to stop at the Big C supermarket for a while for me to rush into the shop and faster grabbed the things I wanted :P Initially, I thought I can help my friend to purchase the body cream she wanted from the Lee Garden Plaza, but too bad, there is no other Boots pharmacy around the hotel we stayed :( Thanks to my tour guide that he lent me his Boots member card and let me have some discount :D

Bird's nest sweet soup that we brought back to hotel. THB 100 per jar.
Bought from Watsons - (top) Black Pearl Masks, (middle) body salt scrub, (bottom) gel facial masks
Bought from 7-Eleven - (top) pork floss rice crackers, (bottom) Lays potato chips
Bought from Odean shopping mall supermarket - (top) fried seaweed, (bottom) Thai instant noodle
Bought from Boots pharmacy - (top) Soap & Glory body lotions and Soap & Glory body butter cream, (bottom) Boots facial masks
Bought from local snack shop and local product shop - (top) 林真香 crispy pork slice and 林真香 pork floss sticks, (middle) 'bird's egg' candies, dried jackfruit, pork floss rice crackers, souvenirs key chains
Bought from 7-Eleven - Fresh milk, quite smooth (Bought this to spend my extra remaining coins :P)
Bought from Zebra wholesale shop - Cute stainless steel mug and I'm using it now :)
T-shirt for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)