Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy shopping family trip - Hat Yai (Day 3, 09 May - 11 May 2012)

Nothing much we can do on this day, as I booked the flight ticket which the departure time was a bit too early =.= So, we gotta pack our stuff and headed to the airport at 11:30 am.

After we had our breakfast at hotel, the last thing that we can do 
in Hat Yai was strolling along the streets around our hotel. Although some shops were just opened for business, I still able to snap some photos along the streets :)

Overall, we enjoyed this trip, but maybe we had missed out some other parts of tourist attractions such as the night market and floating market due to limited duration of stay in Hat Yai. Maybe next time then :)

My american breakfast at hotel cafeteria
Spotted a super big slipper at a shoes shop
Zebra wholesale shop - Bought my cute Zebra mug here!
Lee Garden Plaza - I hope that this kind of tragedy won't happen again in future
Special color sweet corn that I've never seen before!
Hat Yai International Airport - Time to say goodbye ~~
Bye bye Hat Yai...
Nice view from the airplane window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)