Sunday, September 23, 2012

One Beautiful Sunny Day in Palace (22 Apr 2012)

Out of my curiosity, I decided to pay a visit to the National Palace that I always passed by when I was on the way to my school every weekday last time. Wondering how the interior looks like, since I only able to view from the outside which blocking by the huge and high gate. Moreover, I can also explore more about the living environment of the royal family. :)

The opportunity has arrived, yeah! And the weather was good for photo shooting, I love the blue sky and cute white clouds that made my photos more attractive :P Although it was hot, but it didn't affect my mood to continue my exploration during this journey.

After we'd done with the photo shooting for the outdoor of the palace, finally we were heading to the palace, luckily the aircond was funtioning well, else I would feel uncomfortable with my sweat :P

In order to take pictures of the exhibition in the palace, we had to pay for RM 2 for this exhibition. The exhibition hall was crowded, I had to queued up for taking pictures =.= Anyway, it was a nice experience, thanks to the government for organizing this event!


Outside of the National Palace
Western visitors also interested to visit the exhibition!
Big banner of the National Palace Exhibition
The gate used to be guarded by the polices who riding on horses
Long road to reach the palace
Nice grass carpet!
Reached Palace!
Small banner along the road to palace
Side view of the palace
Front view of the palace with beautiful fountain!
Nice lamp :)
The King's clothes
The Gold Tree! So bling bling!
The Queen's clothes
Precious crown
Another King's clothes
King's precious pieces of jelwelry
King's watches collection
King and Queen's seats
King's biography
Queen's biography
Goodbye palace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)