Sunday, September 2, 2012

Celebrating Xmas with Friend Trip - Singapore (Day 3, 23 Dec - 26 Dec 2011)

Day 3 - Singapore

Merry Christmas! In the morning, I just spent my time watching some local TV station's shows on the TV as my friend needed to rush some work related stuff. Pity her... Holiday still gotta think about her work :(

As I told my friend I wanted to hunt for some Chinese New Year clothes for next year, especially I want to have a different look for the new year. Therefore, I hope to search for the Cheong Sam. She brought me to Bugis Street and China Town, and I really able to find a suitable Cheong Sam in Bugis Street that fits me! In China Town, I able to search for some specially Chinese theme design souvenir there! I love those Chinese theme design stuff especially those with China silk :)

We spent our night in Vivo City mall, and we enjoyed ourselves with photo shooting under the huge and blinking Christmas tree at the outdoor of Vivo City mall! It was really a pleasant and memorable sweet moment! Initially, my friend wanted to bring me to watch the 'Crane Dance' show at Resorts World Sentosa, due to time constraints and I need to prepare to pack my luggage for leaving tomorrow, we gotta skip this :(

After we had a enjoyable and tired day, finally we were back to my friend's apartment! My friend surprised me with a Christmas gift - a cute wooden cosmetic box! So lovely! Thank you so much, my friend!

Bugis Junction - Went here once before during my first Singapore trip since 4 years ago. But, after a few years, this place has some new changes!
Bugis Junction - Special Xmas design windmill
Xin Yuan Ji 新源记 Fish Head Noodle Restaurant, nearby Bugis Junction - Our lunch - delicious Fish Head Noodle. The noodles are thinner compare to those selling in Kuala Lumpur.
Bugis Street - Shopping heaven for me! Bought a few clothes here!
China Town - Bought many souvenirs here! Visited this place for the second time! Still good to shop and stroll along the street here :)
Candy Empire, Vivo City mall - Bought some Xmas candies here!
Vivo City mall - Spotted the Universal Studios at Sentosa Island from far! Wanted to visit Univeral Studios but tickets are a bit expensive for me :( But, I visited Sentosa Island during my first Singapore trip!
Food Republic, Vivo City mall - Had our dinner - Singaporean style of Fried Prawn Noodle, Hakka Mee, and butterfly shape of fritters in this food court! So crowded and we hardly found a table for ourselves!
Vivo City mall - Huge and blinking Xmas tree!
Toy R Us, Vivo City mall - Spotted this Lego Merlion!! Hehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)