Sunday, September 30, 2012

The best ever company summer party at Sunway Lagoon (22 June 2012)

This year the company event committee came out a very very brilliant idea to have the summer party at Sunway Lagoon! I've not been stepped into Sunway Lagoon since my college time! I've been skipping to attend the previous years company night party events, as I feel more tired and sleepy after partying, I rather spend my time and doing my own stuff at home :P But this time, I'm definitely not gonna skip it!!

After we completing our work at 3 pm, we were departing from our office to Sunway Lagoon. The weather was good but hot. After we registered ourselves at the entrance, our company HR gave us the Sunway Lagoon theme park ticket and a door gift - big towel.

Since the theme park is closed at 6 pm, we only had around 3 hours to play in the park. Therefore, my close colleague and I decided to only play in the amusement park instead of the water park. We almost played all the games in the amusement park, so fun that we can release some stress after work!

At 7 pm, we were served with delicious buffet style of food and free flow of drinks. Also the company has prepared some games and lucky draw gifts for the party. The grand prize for the lucky draw was Samsung S3 hand phone! So lucky that my team member won it, and I got nothing :( Not really got any luck in lucky draw, sigh... Anyhow, I'm still glad that I didn't miss the chance to participate in this summer party!


Me at the Sunway Lagoon 'beach'
It should be very fun to play in the water
Special decoration in the theme park
On the way to the amusement park
Nice to cool down your body temperature under the big splash of water under hot sun :)
Saw this photo shooting spot
On the way to amusement park
Wild Life Park - Monkey: I wanna come out and play too...
Wild Life Park - White peacock
Sunway Lagoon train - We thought we missed the ride, but we were lucky to enter into the train on time!
Amusement Park - Don't have the guts to play this 360 degrees turn of Pirate Ship!
Amusement Park - I like to photo shoot carousel :P
Scream Park - Can't enter to this park as our ticket was not included
Mascot of Sunway Lagoon
Amusement park - We played this super exciting game, it made me scream out loud when the boat was flowing down rapidly!!
Amusement park - Spotted some wild wild west people on the street!
Tiger can be found here too!
Taken this picture from the hanging bridge
Me on the long hanging bridge. We were the last person on the bridge that day, as the staff of Sunway Lagoon were preparing to close down the bridge.
Buffet Dinner - I like desserts! The caramel pudding was very very delicious!! Took a few portions of it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)