Sunday, August 26, 2012

Celebrating Xmas with Friend Trip - Singapore (Day 1, 23 Dec - 26 Dec 2011)

Day 1 - Kuala Lumpur -> Singapore

During my friend's wedding dinner, a friend who working in Singapore came out with the idea that asking me to visit her. After checking with my schedule, I decided to pay her a visit since long time ago she has been asking for it! Haha... So, I decided to celebrate Christmas with her! And we can view some nice decoration of the Christmas together on the street too.

This is the second time I visited Singapore, the first time was also during Christmas week since 4 years ago! Haha... Christmas season is more happening in Singapore compared to Kuala Lumpur.

Coincidently, my colleague also wanted to visit his pilot friend, same period with me, therefore we planned to meet up and have dinner gathering there! :)

However, normally year end means also the raining season. Hence, some photos taken under the rain shower, too bad :( In addition, due to the bad weather, some places we skipped to visit... But, I still enjoyed walking around the shopping malls and eating in Singapore, especially with my lovely and kind friend!

Terminal Bersepadu Selatan - Woke up early morning to take bus to Singapore. First time visit this new bus terminal that located at Bandar Tasik Selatan. It's quite clean and organized.
Terminal Bersepadu Selatan - Took this Transnational Bus that stops at Lavender Street station. The bus was departing at 8:45 am.
Boon Keng MRT station - After 6 hours (2 hours traffic congestion at Singapore custom), I finally reached Singapore! Then, after get off from the bus, I spent 1 hour to find the Lavender MRT station under heavy rain with my luggages, I failed to search the station and finally gave up. Then, I just entered to Boon Keng MRT station. (Not in my plan :()
Boon Keng MRT station - Bought the EZLink card for travelling with the MRT  train and buses. Like the design of the card cover!
MOS Burger Restaurant, West Mall - After a while, my friend finally reached the Bukit Batok MRT station and picked me up! After showered under the rain, I feel cold and hungry. So my friend brought me to eat in this restaurant! This restaurant burger is famous with the rice burger! But, I didn't tried it though! Thanks for treating me, my friend!
West Mall - After had the delicious dinner, we decided to walk around this shopping mall! Able to bought a pretty and cheap sky blue blouse in this mall. Nice Christmas deco!
Bukit Batok Bus Station - After walking around West Mall, time to go back to my friend's apartment. We took this no. 947 bus to her house at 9:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)