Sunday, January 26, 2014

Exotic Bali - Satri's Warung and Sedona Spa (Day 4, 29 Aug 2013)

End of Day 4 trip, it's time for dinner. So we went back to Satri's Warung for Banana Chicken as our dinner around 4 pm!

After we reached the restaurant around 4:30 pm, I smelt the fragrant Banana Chicken dish that was ready to serve to us! We were the only customers in the restaurant! I think we were there too early for lunch :P I like the taste of the banana chicken, the chicken meat was very fresh, smooth and soft! If you are interested to try it out, make sure you call them to pre-booked, else it will end up like my case!

Entrance of Satri's Warung restaurant

Corridor of Satri's Warung restaurant

Interior design of Satri's Warung restaurant

Satri's Warung restaurant signature dish - Banana Chicken

Whole set of Banana Chicken

Our banana dessert. A bit sweet!

After we were satisfied with our delicious dinner, time for relaxing our body and mind with massage. I scheduled to have our massage session at Sedona Spa at 5 pm. Before the trip, I had pre-booked via their business website. This is because this spa center is always crowded especially with the tourists! Therefore, it is advisable to pre-booked else you might cannot get any session available!

I chose to try out the milk bath, because it can moisture our skin plus milk has whitening effect! The body massage package I selected is included with milk body scrub, milk body massage, milk body mask and finally flower bath. Overall, I enjoyed a lot with this 1 and a half hours Balinese massage session! The lady masseur was very polite and experienced :) The masseur told me that luckily I reached there before 7 pm, this is because during sunset time, the environment will be quite dark and a lot mosquitoes will be flying around (there is a rice field in front of the massage center)!

Back to our driver's van and heading to Sedona Spa. Took photo with the big frangipani flower which dropped onto my head :P

Signboard of Sedona Spa

Massage packages which offered by Sedona Spa

Outside view of Sedona Spa Ubud Bali

Hair treatment section of Sedona Spa

My body massage room

After my relaxing milk body massage, I enjoyed myself with this warm water flower bath :)

The lady masseur told me to soak in this flower bath for about 10 minutes, then I can take shower and the whole massage session is completed

Hot tea and fruits was served to me after my body massage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)