Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stuff bought in Bali

Today's weather is very good and I just got a new haircut... :) Too long time didn't manage my hair due to the preparation for my business trip earlier.
Let me share here the things I bought during my Bali trip! As usual, I like to buy some postcards of the places I visited and also some local snacks.

I ♥ Bali bag - bought from Sukawati Art market (top), Qtela cassava chips - Like this snack a lot! Recommended by my friend. I bought it from Discovery Shopping Mall. (middle), vegetable chips - bought from Bali cake shop (bottom)

Blue Batik fan - bought from Krisna Oleh Oleh (back), Bling bling wooden cat statues - bought from Sukawati Art market (middle), Cat wooden calendar - bought from Sukawati Art market (middle), Blue 'Welcome' cat doorplate - bought from Krisna Oleh Oleh (middle), White with colourful patches wooden cat statues - bought from Sukawati Art market (middle), Red and yellow mini cat statues - bought from Discovery Shopping Mall (front), Kissing couple wooden statue - bought from Karya Mas Wood carving centre (front), Coconut shell button for Batik sarong - bought from Ngurah Rai airport souvenir shop (front)


Postcards bought from Ubud


FREE postcards from Discovery Shopping Mall

Guitar keychain - bought from Discovery Shopping Mall, Dolphin and Surfboard keychains - bought from Sukawati Art Market

Frangipani hair clips - bought from Sukawati Art Market

Bali black T-shirt - bought from Krisna Oleh Oleh (back), Blue Batik sarong - bought from Discovery Shopping Mall (back), Yellow mini Batik sarong - bought from Discovery Shopping Mall (back), Blue and Pink Batik sarong - bought from Krisna Oleh Oleh (front)

A better view of the I ♥ Bali bag from this picture :)

KOU handmade soaps - bought from KOU shop in Ubud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)