Sunday, January 5, 2014

Exotic Bali - Relax time at Bhanuswari Resort & Spa (Day 4, 29 Aug 2013)

I feel quite bored today and yesterday night I was tossed and turned in sleep... I think I watched too much TV shows yesterday, and I should reduce the time of watching TV... I should just watch news on TV or I should listen to music more to enlighten my mood :)

During Day 4 of the trip, it was a very relax day. Because we was enjoying the facilities provided by the hotel until 11 am. So we woke up late and ate our delicious breakfast. After breakfast, we walked around the hotel area and view some beautiful sceneries around the hotel. I enjoyed to lay on the bench just at the side of the pool, not many chances to relax in this way in my daily life!

Woke up with the beautiful paddy field view

One of the beautiful wood cravings at the entrance of the hotel. Ubud is a famous art centre with wood cravings and art paintings.

Waiting area in front of the reception area of the hotel

Waiting area in front of the reception area of the hotel

Paddy field can be seen from the cafeteria area

Cafeteria area, I was waiting for my breakfast!

Swimming pool view from cafeteria area

Yay! My breakfast is ready!

My breakfast - Banana pancake with honey

Frangipani tree. This flower is commonly used by the Balinese prayers for worshipping

Elephant god at the cafeteria area

Very cozy waiting area

Spotted bird nest!

Reception area with many beautiful wood cravings

Fountain in front of the hotel

Beautiful statue

Quite large paddy field

Infinity pool which just a few steps from our room

Infinity pool which just a few steps from our room

Lily pond

Frangipani flower

Beautiful lily

Another pool which near to the private villas

Private villas. Some private villas offered with private pool too!

Wading pool

Very relax place but my sister spotted a snake in the paddy field that behind me!

The water was very cooling in the morning!

Back to the pool which near to our room

Selfie time beside the pool and also turned on WIFI to surf the internet

Our room was tidy again with fresh hibiscus

Very creative and romantic wood cravings sculpture! I like it :)

Spotted dragonfly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)