Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Macau & Hong Kong Trip Photobook

Recently I feel so bored with my routine life. Everyday just the same activities - eating, working, sleeping and etc... This feeling is getting stronger especially when I browsed back to my previous trips photobooks... Haha... I wish I could plan a solo trip and escape to somewhere else, but at the moment I'm lacking of budget... So this plan might only be fulfilled in my dream... Sigh :(

Never mind, by looking back to this most recent Macau & Hong Kong trip photobook can let me reminisce some happy and wonderful moments :) During this trip, I took too many photos and spent some time to filter out the photos to be published on this book. Since I got no more idea of what kind of theme of this book should be, therefore I just simply picked the purple background =.= (I'm very lazy :P)

Details of this photobook:

Size - 8.5” x 11”
Orientation - Landscape
Cover Material - Image Wrap Hardcover with Protective Lamination (Matte Lamination)
Content Paper Material - Art Paper 150gsm with Matte Lamination
Total Content Pages - 40
Printing Service Company - Pixajoy

Front Cover - Mix with 2 Macau's photos and 2 Hong Kong's photos
Content Page - Day 1: Arrived Hong Kong and transferred to Macau
Content Page - The Venetian Macao Resort
Content Page - Day 2: Walked around Macau world heritage streets and Macau Fisherman's Wharf
Content Page - Macau world heritage buildings
Content Page - Macau world heritage buildings
Content Page - Ruins of St. Paul's
Content Page - Day 3: Back to Hong Kong
Content Page - Langham Place shopping mall
Content Page - Went to Avenue of Stars to view Symphony of Lights at 8 pm
Content Page - Day 4: Disneyland Hong Kong (My favourite place!!)
Content Page - I miss Mickey & Minnie... Also the Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland Hong Kong
Content Page - Many nice shows in Disneyland Hong Kong
Content Page - Beautiful fireworks at night in Disneyland Hong Kong
Content Page - Day 5: Ocean Park, The Peak and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Content Page - Hong Kong Ocean Park
Content Page - Hong Kong Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Content Page - Day 6: Wong Tai Sin temple, Snoopy's World and Hong Kong Space Museum
Content Page - Went to many places in a day during Day 6 trip
Content Page - Day 7: Ngong Ping 360 and Citygate Outlets
Content Page - Day 7: Ngong Ping 360
Content Page - Time Square shopping mall and Lan Kwai Fong
Content Page - Day 8: Goldfish street, Flower market and 100 years before the birth of Doraemon Exhibition
Content Page - 100 years before the birth of Doraemon Exhibition
Content Page - Goodbye Hong Kong...
Back Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)