Saturday, January 12, 2013

My New Zealand Trip Photobook

I miss the beautiful green grass carpet of the hills and mountains in New Zealand after watching the movie - The Hobbit - The Unexpected Journey. It would be nice if we could camp on those beautiful grass carpet!! Haha...

I spent some time to filter out the photos taken during my New Zealand trip, it is too many beautiful photos, but I only can choose part of them to fit into this 40 pages photobook. Since we went to New Zealand during winter time, so I tried to design the theme of the book to be more winter feel :)


Details of this photobook:

Size - 8.5” x 11”
Orientation - Landscape
Cover Material - Image Wrap Hardcover with Protective Lamination (Gloss Lamination)
Content Paper Material - Art Paper 150gsm with Gloss Lamination
Total Content Pages - 40
Printing Service Company - Pixajoy

Front Cover - I like the cute sheeps there :)
Content Page - First day in New Zealand
Content Page - High Country Salmon farm, we ate the fresh raw salmon sashimi there
Content Page - Tailor Made Backpacker, felt warm to sit beside the fireplace especially in the cold winter night
Content Page - Mount John, beautiful view of Lake Tekapo on top of the hill
Content Page - Mount John, feel like I'm in the heaven of my dream!! Haha...
Content Page - Whitestone Cheese Factory in Oamaru
Content Page - Cadbury Chocolate Factory in Dunedin, took a picture with the tour guide
Content Page - Strolling around Dunedin streets at night
Content Page - Te Anau Lakefront Backpacker
Content Page - Passed by this beautiful lake while on the way to Queenstown
Content Page - Lake Wakatipu
Content Page - Queenstown, miss the delicious Ferg Burger
Content Page - Queenstown Gondola
Content Page - Love this beautiful breathtaking Lake Hayes
Content Page - Glacier walk in Franz Josef, once in a lifetime experience :P
Back Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)