Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Paris Trip Photobook

I remember I went to Paris one week before Valentine's day because I wanted to observe how romantic Parisian can be. Haha... Anyhow, they didn't disappoint me. Those romantic architectures, sculptures and paintings are really amazing and impressed me :) And they brought out the artistic side of me too. I spent a few hours viewing those awesome paintings which I never thought of I would be interested. I even bought the quite expensive book that explains the art collections in Louvre Museum. If I have the budget now, I would like to fly there and meet my friend who working temporarily there...

Paris is my first priority dream place to visit and I'm glad that my dream is fulfilled. Although this is only 2 days short trip, but I took a lot pictures that can be published as a photobook :P Since Paris is well known to be related to romance and I went there during Valentine's day period, therefore I designed this photobook in love theme :P Hope you don't feel it is too childish... Haha...

Details of this photobook:

Size - 6” x 8”
Orientation - Landscape
Cover Material - Cheap 'n' Chic Softcover (Gloss Lamination)
Content Paper Material - Art Paper 150gsm with Gloss Lamination
Total Content Pages - 40
Printing Service Company - Pixajoy

Front Cover - I like this pyramid design of Louvre Museum
Content Page - Had a 4 and half hours steady and smooth ride with Thalys train took from Cologne, Germany
Content Page - Spent a night in this expensive 3 star Hotel - Pavillon Montaigne Hotel during weekend.
Content Page - First time I'd ever seen electronic car called 'Cactus' by Citreon
Content Page - Heavy snow during Seine River Cruise trip, the snow even flew to my camera's lens :(
Content Page - Seine River Cruise Trip - Nobody wanted to go to the deck as the weather was too chilling! In order to take nice photos, I'd got no choice to go there and I was taking the pictures while my hands were shaking :S
Content Page - Seine River Cruise Trip - Finally I got a picture of myself with Eiffel Tower!! But only half of the tower, as it was quite hard to take the full picture of the tower on the cruise =.=
Content Page - LV shop at Champs-Élysées street, nice Valentine's day window decoration. But I got no interest to enter to the shop :P
Content Page - Me with Arc De Triomphe at Champs-Élysées street. Thanks to the Hong Kong guy tourist who helped me took this beautiful photo, like it very much :)
Content Page - Place de la Concorde - Many beautiful sculptures on the street
Content Page - Jardin Des Tuileries park - Like the carousel, the lights seems so 'Fairy Tale' :P
Content Page - Went into one of the souvenir shop and the shop keeper thought I'm a Japanese, she said 'Arigato' to me! Maybe a lot Japanese tourists like to travel to Paris...
Content Page - The Opera Palais Garnier - I feel this opera house is very grand!!
Content Page - Day 2 - To visit Louvre Museum. Breakfast at hotel - French toast was really tasty which can't compare to others...
Content Page - Louvre Museum - Luckily I reached there very early and avoided the long queue. Had extra time to take photos outside Louvre Museum too :) Found a Japanese gal tourist to help me take photo with Louvre Museum, but I looked too tiny...
Content Page - Louvre Museum - Many famous sculptures are kept in this museum
Content Page - Louvre Museum - The most famous painting - Mona Lisa
Content Page - Louvre Museum - More beautiful paintings, they looks very real
Content Page - Louvre Museum - Filtered out some paintings which I like :)
Content Page - Louvre Museum - Napoleon III Apartments
Content Page - Louvre Museum - Big cupid romantic sculpture!!
Content Page - Champs-Élysées street - Farewell to Paris!! So reluctant to leave there...
Back Cover - Spotted a tourist bus with Swatch Valentine's day advertisement in front of Arc De Triomphe

Dedicate this romantic song - Selina - Dreaming of You ♫ that I like to hear before sleep for this post (After hearing it, I can get better sleep :P):
Coming soon (Last photobook for now) - My Hat Yai Trip Photobook

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)