Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stuff bought in Hong Kong

Hong Kong is recognized as the top 1 best shopping city in Asia and it is also a tax free city. However, due to our Hong Kong trip the main focus was on sight seeing, therefore we didn't have much time to spend on shopping :(

If next time we had the opportunity to go Hong Kong again, I would like to slowly enjoy the eating, shopping and walking there. This trip was a bit rushed due to I hope to cover as many places to visit as possible.

Anyhow, I still able to buy something in Hong Kong during a couple of days we spent there :)

(top left) Hong Kong souvenir T-shirt from 女人街 Ladies Market for myself (top right) 合桃酥 Walnut cookies from 奇华饼家 Kei Wah, I like this cookies :) (bottom left) Disney's key chains set from 女人街 Ladies Market for myself (bottom right) Plum tablets candies from 无印良品 Muji at 朗豪坊 Langham Place mall
维他奶 VitaSoy soya bean milk (malt flavour)
FREE Donald Duck sticker from Hong Kong Disneyland (Got it after I done with the quick survey!! :D)
Purple bear toy and cute penguin cap from 海洋公园 Ocean Park
Mickey Mouse Fujifilm Instax film and SanDisk 16GB class 10 SD card from 百老汇 Broadway, Wong Kok (After visited Ocean Park, my camera's memory card was out of space :()
Post card from 山顶凌霄阁 The Peak Tower (Received safely at my house now)
2 pieces of clothes from Esprit Outlet, 东荟城名店仓 Citygate Outlet
Coach sling bag (a gift for myself :P) from Coach Factory Outlet, 东荟城名店仓 Citygate Outlet
Snack and mini mooncake from 奇华饼家 Kei Wah, Hong Kong International Airport

2 comments:

  1. Did you buy your instax film at the airport? And how are the prices at the outlets compared to here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy instax flim at the airport, but I suppose the price is cheaper compare to Malaysia. I remember I asked my friend help me to buy instax film in Hong Kong before, but I forgot about the price.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)