Sunday, September 29, 2013

Exotic Bali - Kuta Beach and Tegallalang Rice Terrace (Day 2, 27 Aug 2013)

On the morning of our Day 2 Bali trip, we woke up early to have a breakfast buffet in the hotel. There were various choices of breakfast provided in Best Western Kuta Beach hotel. I really like to eat the delicious breakfast there, especially the sweet bun and croissants... Free tea, coffee and fruit juices are provided too... I can say this is the best breakfast we had during our Bali trip!

Best Western Kuta Beach hotel - Nice swimming pool on the top floor, which can overlook Kuta Beach

Best Western Kuta Beach hotel - Delicious sweet bun and croissant of the breakfast buffet

Best Western Kuta Beach hotel - Enjoying my delicious breakfast

After we had our very full and delicious breakfast, I wanted to visit Kuta Beach which is just located in front of our hotel (around 5 mins walk)... However, I saw my driver was already waiting for us in the lobby area! He was earlier around half an hour than the time (9 am) that we promised the night before! Since we already packed our luggage, so I told him that I wanted to go to Kuta Beach just for a while to take some pictures! It's such a waste if we didn't pay a visit to Kuta Beach, since I booked this hotel just because it is located very near to the beach! Nevertheless, we just quickly took a few photos and quickly went back to the hotel, in order not to let our driver wait too long... Actually, I so wish to scroll or lie down on the beach for a longer time... I love the beach and the sea very much!

Kuta Beach - Entrance

Kuta Beach - Many beach benches for rental. Initially, I didn't realise we gotta pay for it, then I took a picture on the bench :P (Embarrassed...)

Kuta Beach - Nice weather in the morning, but we couldn't spend more time on the beach :(

Kuta Beach - This beach is suitable for surfing

Kuta Beach - The offerings on the beach by the local prayers

Reluctantly we walked back to the hotel, on the way, there are some shops nearby the hotel

On the way to the hotel, spotted graffiti on the wall

Checked out from Best Western Kuta Beach hotel

After checking out from Best Western Kuta Beach, we headed to the first attraction place of the day - Tegallalang Rice Terrace. It took like 1 and a half hours to reach there! Although Tegallalang Rice Terrace is not the largest rice terrace in Bali, the scenery there was awesome! To enter this place, visitors have to pay IDR 5,000 for the entrance fees. I think only this rice terrace has the proper lookout point for tourists to take photos because later on, we passed by some other larger rice terraces, and visitors have to take photos at the edge of the mountain! According to our driver, he said the farmers use natural mountain water to plant the paddies.

On the way to Tegallalang Rice Terrace, our driver showed me the map of Bali island while we were in the car. This map shows the distance of travelling between different attraction places

Took this picture from the car, very cute stone statues



Tegallalang Rice Terrace - Panorama view

Tegallalang Rice Terrace - Nice weather and very green rice fields


Tegallalang Rice Terrace - Finally reached my turn to take pictures of this breathtaking scenery. Thanks to our driver who helped me took this nice picture!

Tegallalang Rice Terrace - Another side of the scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)