Sunday, June 16, 2013

Early Birthday Celebration at Genting Highlands (15 June 2013)

For this 101st post, I'm gonna pause a while from updating my South Korea trip travelogue... Hehe...

Actually, as I grow older, I don't really celebrate my birthday. At most, I only have dinner with my close friends. This time, since Genting World Card offered me a one-night free room stay at First World Hotel for the June birthday month babies, of course, I grabbed this free stuff... Haha :P The room which was offered to me was Deluxe type. Since there was only one room booked, so I only can invite all the ladies in my family to go with me...

This time I'd booked the tickets to watch the 'FREEZE2' - live magic show on ice. Many years ago during my college time, I watched 'Magic on Ice' before. I feel this magic show and ice skating performance are much more exciting!! I like to watch magic shows especially live ones on the stage! :)

The show started at 9 pm, and we started to go into the showroom at 8:30 pm and it ended at 10:30 pm (around 1 and a half hours show). All the performers were really good and professional! So I enjoyed the show from the beginning until the end, don't have any boring moments during the show!! :) Since photography and video recording are not allowed during the performance, I only can share some posters photos which I captured outside the showroom in this post:

Genting First World Hotel - We checked in the hotel at 12 pm

Genting First World Hotel - Deluxe Room

Genting First World Hotel - The hotel amenities are quite OK. The room is equipped with a TV, small refrigerator, safety box, hair dryer and etc...

Walking around the First World Plaza

First World Plaza - There was a magic show on the stage

First World Plaza - Statue of Liberty?!

First World Plaza - Eiffel Tower?!

First World Plaza - Carousel

On the way to Genting International Showroom to collect my 'FREEZE2' tickets

Genting Club entrance - Disco feel!!

Genting International Showroom - Finally got my 'FREEZE2' tickets!!

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - Multiple Contortionist PuYang Acrobatics by Art School of China

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - The Skaters

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - The Beauty & Speed Skaters by Sabina (Russia) & Aleksandr (Russia)

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - The Saw Act

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - High Chairs Stunt by Wan Tong Tong (China)

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - The Comedian by Oleksiy  (Ukraine)

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - Mistress of Magic by Anastasiia Rich (Ukraine)

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - The Award-Winning Skaters by Elinor & Trent (Australia)

'FREEZE2' live magic show on ice - Skaters

After leaving the 'FREEZE2' show, took a photo outside the showroom

Goodbye First World Hotel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)