Monday, June 10, 2013

Beautiful Spring in South Korea - Banpodaegyo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow Fountain & Gangnam E.B.T Underground Commercial Street (Day 6, 09 Apr 2013)

This post is the 100th post that I have published!! Now I realized I have written so much up to now... Haha... I'd been lazy for these few days but had a good rest though... So, today I gotta continue to update my online travel diary. (Oops! I mean my travelogue :P) I cannot be a lame procrastinator anymore...

After we watched the exciting Nanta Cooking show at ChungJeongno theatre, we headed to see the beautiful Banpodaegyo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow fountain 盘浦大桥彩虹喷泉. It is the world's longest bridge musical fountain! I remembered that we walked a quite long distance from the metro station in order to reach there (about 20 minutes) on a very cold night (about 5 degrees of Celcius). We aimed to view the musical moonlight rainbow fountain show at 8:00 pm. The show is about 15 minutes.

We reached there about 5 minutes earlier, but the weather was too cold, not many people were there... My fingers were as cold as frozen ice tubes and my fingers' skin was cracked too due to the cold and dry weather :S I should bring my gloves next time even during springtime... Moreover, my camera's battery was dried out too, so I only can use my tablet PC's camera to take the photos and videos :(

At 8:00 pm, we found a bench to sit and enjoy the musical moonlight rainbow fountain show. I saw a pair of couples hugging each other while watching the fountain show, so romantic and warm!! I thought this kind of romantic scene only can be seen in Korean dramas, but I also see it in real life! It proves to me that Koreans are actually romantic :P Haha...

Banpodaegyo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow fountain 盘浦大桥彩虹喷泉 - The information board of Moonlight Square (but in Korean)

Banpodaegyo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow fountain 盘浦大桥彩虹喷泉 - Waiting for the show to be started... (Spotted the N Seoul Tower too!)

Banpodaegyo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow fountain 盘浦大桥彩虹喷泉 - Yay! The show started, but the wind was strong!

Banpodaegyo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow fountain 盘浦大桥彩虹喷泉 - Changed with a different romantic pink colour!

Banpodaegyo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow fountain 盘浦大桥彩虹喷泉 - A very romantic song (Boohwal - Never Ending Story), I feel I was in my own world when this song was playing... haha... I got too many romantic notions :P (Please ignore the laughing sound from a group of tourists that were sitting beside us, which spoilt the romantic mood :()

After 15 minutes of staying in my own romantic notion world, the fountain show had ended... So we walked back to the metro station at Express Bus Terminal 339 station. It was a hard time for us during the journey to walk back to the metro station as the weather was chill and the wind was stronger!! Once we reached the Gangnam Express Bus Terminal (E.B.T) Underground Commercial Street 江南高速巴士客运站地下商街, the first thing we did was a search for dinner. Our stomach was extremely empty and our legs were exhausted after a long-distance walk. There are many restaurants and shops at Gangnam Express Bus Terminal (E.B.T) Underground Commercial Street 江南高速巴士客运站地下商街. After dinner, we only can spend a little time shopping around. The shops are mostly closed at around 9:30 pm. But, during this short time, I was still able to buy a very cute pink ribbon hair clip... Hehe :)

Gangnam E.B.T Underground Commercial Street 江南高速巴士客运站地下商街 - The restaurant to have our dinner

Gangnam E.B.T Underground Commercial Street 江南高速巴士客运站地下商街 - My dinner - BBQ Pork BiBimBap

Gangnam E.B.T Underground Commercial Street 江南高速巴士客运站地下商街 - Sweet and juicy strawberries treated by my friend :) Thanks !! The restaurant owner was very kind to wash them for us and served them in a bowl. Tqtq!

Gangnam E.B.T Underground Commercial Street 江南高速巴士客运站地下商街 - Shopping time, but some shops were closed

Gangnam E.B.T Underground Commercial Street 江南高速巴士客运站地下商街 - Many fashion clothing shops can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)