Thursday, June 6, 2013

Beautiful Spring in South Korea - Nanta Cooking Show at ChungJeongno Theater (Day 6, 09 Apr 2013)

Just came back from the gym centre, I felt so refreshed now after a workout and sweated out :) The most enjoyable moment is after a workout, I can lay my tired body in the sauna/stim room :P I feel that after coming out from the sauna/stim room, my skin is detoxicated... Haha :P

So let's continue with today's post topic... After we had our lunch at Gwang Jang Market 广藏市场, we quickly rushed to ChungJeongno theatre to watch the famous Nanta Cooking Show 乱打秀 at 5:00 pm. My friend helped us to purchase the tickets earlier before our trip through a travel agent. The ticket costs RM 108. The duration of the show is about 1 hour and 40 minutes. The Nanta Cooking Show 乱打秀 is a story about a new staff joined the restaurant crew and helped out in the kitchen to prepare for a wedding banquet. Many funny things happened during the preparation of the food to be served to the guests. I enjoyed it a lot with the show although some parts of the show talked in Korean which I don't understand... A lot of funny scenes and made us laugh a lot :P I like to see comedy shows :)

Photography and video recording are not allowed during the show, therefore I only have very few pictures to show here:

Nanta Cooking Show 乱打秀 - The poster at the Chung Jeongno theatre

Nanta Cooking Show 乱打秀 - The information board

Nanta Cooking Show 乱打秀 - The actors of the show we watched (Purple group)

Nanta Cooking Show 乱打秀 - This scene is the last part of the show. It was very exciting!!

Nanta Cooking Show 乱打秀 - My ticket

Nanta Cooking Show 乱打秀 - Before the show started, took the opportunity to take some pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)