Monday, April 1, 2013

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2013 at Putrajaya (31 Mar 2013)

It's been quite some days I didn't update my blog... I'd been recently busy with my work, attending my friend's wedding, preparing my travel trip that is coming soon... I wish I have more time to complete more things in a day, or maybe I should improve my time management skills... haha...

It is the second time I visited Hot Air Balloon Fiesta! Due to I overslept, therefore we reached there about 8:30 am, which is late by 1 hour plus... So, again I missed the chance to see more beautiful hot air balloons flying to the sky :( (Especially for the 'Smurf' design one) But anyway, I'm still happy to see some cute hot air balloons which I didn't see in the last year... I wish that one day I could ride on the hot air balloon in Turkey :)

The sky was gloomy but very hot and my body was non-stop sweating!! However, it is preferable to be hot and sunny day rather than rainy day for this event. Else, the Hot Air Balloon Flying Show will be cancelled. This time we managed to queue up and take some beautiful photos inside the hot air balloon!! It is quite a nice experience :)

For more information, you may refer to the official website by clicking here.

We took KLIA transit to Putrajaya to see Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, and it has 30% discount for the visitors that going to the event. Return trip ticket is cost RM 7 (normal price: RM 5.50 per way)
The train to Putrajaya is finally coming... 10 minutes can reach Putrajaya
Some hot air balloons for the public to ride... (RM 20 per ride)
Me with some beautiful hot air balloons
Did you spot some para motors behind the hot air balloons?
Cat head hot air balloons from the far...
Hot air balloons were rising from the ground to sky
Helicopter ride for the public (Tickets have to be pre-booked online, RM 130 per seater)
Eh... I spotted Psy (singer of 'Gangnam Style' song ) helium balloon!
The cutest hot air balloon which I like for this year's hot air balloon fiesta!! Felix The Cat's head balloon (from China) is so cute!
Kids Orb (RM 10 per entry)
Bumper Orb (RM 10 per entry)
Bumper Orb
KMX Kart (RM 15 per ride)
Wall Climbing (RM 15)
Me viewing the beautiful Putrajaya lake...
Another view of Putrajaya lake...
Funny me... haha :P
First time experience to walk inside the balloon!! :) (RM 2 for 3 minutes visit)
YAY! I'm inside the colourful balloon!!
Outer view of the colourful balloon!!
Kid's playground - Inflatables (RM 5 per entry)
Roadside banners of Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2013
Me at Putrajaya under the super hot sun!
Goodbye Putrajaya... Finally I can sit inside and rest a while in the KLIA transit coach with the cozy seat and cold aircond :)

It's midnight now... Time to sleep, good nite... Dedicate this song that I hear repeatedly recently to this post - ♫ Beast - Midnight ♫:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ajay,

    Thanks for visiting my blog :) It's my pleasure that my post can assist in your work :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)