Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beautiful Spring in South Korea - Depart to Incheon Airport, Seoul (Day 0, 03 Apr 2013)

It is the first time I travelled to the four seasons country during spring time. I love to see beautiful flowers, therefore during last year, when I heard my friends were planning the trip to Korea during spring to see cherry blossoms, I was excited and wanted to follow them to go together too!! I wish that one day I could see Sakura flowers in Japan too :P

Lucky for us that we able to book the cheap flight tickets to fly to South Korea. We visited 2 main tourist spot cities of South Korea - Seoul and Jeju Island. Before the trip, we checked the clothing guide during spring in South Korea, and the guide stated that cardigans, long sleeve shirt, long pants and scarf are recommended during spring in Korea. However, few days before the trip, I checked the weather forecast, the lowest degree was just 5 degrees of Celcius, OMG... The weather was just like winter season!! And the worst part was I didn't bring any gloves and winter jacket. I only fought the cold weather with my faux leather jacket and a long john shirt :(

Once we reached Incheon International Airport at Seoul, after we claimed our baggage, then we met with the driver we hired to transfer us to our guest house. Once we stepped outside the airport, the cold wind blew to us and I felt extremely cold!! :S The cold breeze was colder than the air flows out from the fridge! It took 1 hour journey to reach our guest house. We all were so tired after the long hours flight, therefore most of us slept in the car...

We took AirAsia X flight to Seoul in the midnight
After around 7 hours, we reached Seoul and beautiful sunrise welcomed us!
On the way to claim our baggage in Incheon Airport, Seoul
Quite some distance to reach the baggage claim area (Look at my tired face :S)
Four seasons sceneries of South Korea advertisement board in the airport
Waiting for the next train to go to another hall to claim our baggage
Yay! Found my luggages very quickly :)
Finally we reached the arrival hall!!
Cold wind welcomed us outside the airport :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)