Monday, October 8, 2012

Stuff bought in Macau

As you know Macau is famous for their local biscuits and snacks, and of course being the first time of visiting Macau I must buy some of the local biscuits and try it out. :) Actually I would like to buy more variety of the local biscuits to taste them, but I worried whether my arms are strong enough to carry so many heavy things, therefore I gave up to buy too many things in Macao...

Sharing the photo of the postcard that I'd sent back to myself, I like the 议事亭前地 Leal Senado Square area, can snap a lot of great pictures from different angles. Since my photo shooting skill is bad, therefore I always tend to buy postcards while travelling in order to keep the beautiful travel moment in my memory...hehe :P

VitaSoy Soya Bean Milk - Recommended by my colleague, taste good and not too sweet!
(top left) souvenir T-Shirt for myself, (top right) free Hello Kitty toy from McDonald's Happy Meal (Ate the pork burger, delicious!!), (middle) polaroid photo cards, (bottom) souvenir Ruins of St. Paul's keychains
(top left) Almond cookies, (top right) pork floss egg roll with seaweed from 钜记, (bottom) pork floss egg roll with seaweed from 咀香园 (bought 3 boxes)
Postcard that I'd sent back home to myself :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)