Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Discover City Life in Hong Kong Trip - Disneyland Part 1 (Day 3, 08 Sep - 14 Sep 2012)

Initially, we thought of wanted to skip to visit Disneyland. However, after a few reconsiderations, since no other Disneyland which is nearer to our country that we could visit in the near future, therefore we decided to give a try although the entrance ticket price is kinda expensive.

We reached Disneyland quite early so we had to queue up and waited for the Disneyland entrance gate to be opened. After our turn had reached, one of the staff wanted to do a quick survey with me. After I'd done with the survey, the staff was very kind and presented me a free gift - Donald Duck sticker. Hehe... :D

I felt like my childhood memories were all reappeared in just a short moment. Feel so good that I was like a kid again when we were enjoying ourself in Disneyland. All you need to do is just focus on playing games and enjoying the show in Disneyland. Everyone no matter kids or adults seemed so happy and cheerful. In this day, I felt like I was in a world that full of fantasy and joy... Can I stay here forever? I don't wish to go back to the reality world... :P

Disney theme MTR - Took the Disneyland Line MTR, very creative and CUTE!!
Disney theme MTR - Big Mickey MTR window!!
Disney theme MTR - Finally found Mickey's statue inside the MTR
Disney MTR station - Finally we had reached Hong Kong Disneyland, woohoo!!!
My Hong Kong Disneyland entrance ticket
Me in front of the beautiful Disneyland fountain
Very hot but nice weather to visit Disneyland
Super HOT spot for visitors to capture photo here. Hard to nicely positioned myself in order to avoid to capture photo with a big crowd of strangers here =.=
Main Street, U.S.A - Disneyland City Hall
Main Street, U.S.A - Disneyland Opera House. No time to enter into this :(
Main Street, U.S.A - Disneyland Railroad Main Station. Spent some time to queue up and took a ride on the train
Main Street, U.S.A - Disneyland Railroad Main Station. Finally reached our turn!
Main Street, U.S.A - Halloween theme design decoration
Main Street, U.S.A - Queued up more than half an hour to take picture with Mickey and Minnie... But it's worth to wait... I'm so happy :D
Main Street, U.S.A - CUTE Mickey & Minnie!! Thanks to the staff who helped me to use my camera to take this picture :)
Sleeping Beauty Castle, Fantasyland - Passed by Fantasyland on the way heading to Adventureland, of course we won't miss the chance to snap photo of this beautiful castle
Main Street, U.S.A - Spotted this Main Street Vehicle
Adventureland - Goin to ride on the exciting Jungle River Cruise
Adventureland - Jungle River Cruise
Fantasyland - Came back to here again :)
Fantasyland - Mickey's PhilharMagic 3D show. Fun 3D show :)
Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Fantasyland - Recalled that I had the video tape of Dumbo in my house :P
Fantasyland - I can't resist to take another photo of this awesome castle :P
Fantasyland - Cinderella story statues
Grizzly Gulch - Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Ears. While we were waiting for the Festival of the Lion King show at 2 pm, we fully utilised the waiting time and captured some photos here
Grizzly Gulch - The Geyser Gulch looks so real
Grizzly Gulch - Come and catch me if you can!! Hahaha :P...
Grizzly Gulch - I want to bring the GOLD nugget home!!
Adventureland - Festival of the Lion King show. Very awesome show, love the musical performance!


Adventureland - Festival of the Lion King show video (beginning part)

Adventureland - Festival of the Lion King (Can You Feel The Love Tonight). Romantic song and touching scene :) 
Adventureland - Festival of the Lion King show. Half an hour show ended so fast...
Fantasyland - Spotted Rapunzel with her long long golden hair while looking for food for lunch, too bad the photo taking session was ended


(Click here for Disneyland Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)