Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stuff bought in New Zealand

Some stuff I bought during my travel trip in New Zealand, I think I bought a lot Paua Shell stuff and postcards. Haha... (P/S: Forgot to take photo of my favourite Bluebird potato chips and Comvita Manuka Honey!)


Food and Snacks:

Cookies from Cookie Time shop
Chocolates from Dunedin Cadbury Factory
Chocolates with New Zealand scenery photos

Postcards:

Postcards from various places
Dunedin Cadbury Factory postcard (top left), Larnach Castle entrance ticket (bottom)
Postcards from various places
Postcards from various places
Postcards from various places
Postcards from various places

Paua Shell stuff:

Paua Shell bookmark, bracelet, necklace, earrings, pendant, full polished Paua Shell
Paua Shell kiwi pendant
A pair of polished Paua Shell

Souvenirs and others:

Cute soft toys and keychain
Souvenir T-shirts
Small sheep skin
New Zealand scenery poker card, fridge magnets, opener and bookmark
Coaster
Souvenir small cups
Skin care products
Roadsign - present for my friend's wedding day
Lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)