Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Kiwi Life - New Zealand, Christchurch (Day 13, 09 Jun - 21 Jun 2011)

Day 13 - Christchurch

Today is the last day of our New Zealand trip! I think I will miss the beautiful scenery of the places I've visited! However, I still need to bid goodbye to this lovely country!

After we have packed our luggages, we drove our rented car (Nissan Blue Bird) to the car rental centre to return to them. Then, their friendly staff drove us to the airport.

After we have checked in our luggages, we finally gotta say goodbye to New Zealand and back to our home sweet home!

P/S: Earthquake happened again after the next day we flied back to Malaysia! Scary!

My breakfast bought in Pak n Save supermarket yesterday night - Delicious pie! Filled inside with egg and ham! Thanks to my friend who treated me!
Ace Car Rental centre - Gotta return our rented car! Saw the small box behind? It is to store our luggages!
Christchurch Airport - Time to bid goodbye to New Zealand!
Christchurch Airport - Nice screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)