Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Kiwi Life - New Zealand, Christchurch (Day 1, 09 Jun - 21 Jun 2011)

Day 1 - Christchurch

Since my friend is having working holiday in New Zealand, therefore, I take this opportunity to visit her and also travel around South Island in New Zealand together with her and other friends. Then, I booked the air ticket with Airasia, thanks to Airasia they launched the new route to New Zealand. This trip is started during winter season in New Zealand, although it just started winter, it is still quite cold!

After 9 hours and 45 minutes, finally I've reached Christchurch airport around 3 pm, New Zealand
After reached Christchurch, my friend welcome me with having dinner together at Hell Pizza Restaurant. This pizza restaurant is quite famous in New Zealand.
Special designed pizza boxes - Hell Pizza Restaurant
Some paintings on the wall at Hell Pizza Restaurant!
Delicious pizzas - Hell Pizza Restaurant. You can customize your own pizza flavours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)