Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Horse Year Chinese New Year at i-city - Red Carpet Wax Museum (08 Feb 2014)

I'm enjoying my long one month vacation (without salary) now... Hahaha... Quite enjoy going out to the mall without a big crowd of people and also without any traffic jam! On my last day of employment with the company, the HR manager suddenly said if I wear back my school uniform, I still look like a high school student! Her compliment was a bit ridiculous! I wonder if any student will have deep fine lines on the face like me?! I think she was shocked after I told her my age!! High school days were passed me by long ago since 14 years...

Anyhow, let me share some nice photos from i-city which I visited there last Saturday! I was glad that I had the chance to visit i-city for the second time! This time we visited Red Carpet Interactive Wax Museum and 3D Trick Art Museum. Due to the recent arson case that happened in this wax museum, the entrance ticket price has been reduced from RM 35 to RM 5. Since there was a big discount, therefore we took this opportunity to visit this place!

For 
i-city 3D Trick Art Museum photos, please stay tuned... I will update it in another post! (Too many photos to share in one post!)

#1 - Passed by City of Digital Lights

#2 - In front of Snowalk

#3 - Digital light of cows statues

#4 - Too dark and can't even see myself!

#5 - Can you see a dinosaur behind me?

#6 - Red Carpet banner. Many digital light trees on the roadside

#7 - Big digital light horses at the roadside for this CNY

#8 - Big digital light horses with the Giant Ferris Wheel

#9 - Closed up view of the beautiful digital light horse

#10 - Horses are running towards me!

#11 - Again it was too dark to see myself in this picture!

#12 - i-city map, we were checking which direction to reach Red Carpet Wax Museum!

#13 - Beautiful stars on the tree

#14 - Robot

#15 - Kung Fu Panda with me

#16 - Taking some pictures outside the Red Carpet wax museum

#17

#18

#19 - Red Carpet wax museum entrance

#20

#21 - Donnie Yen 甄子丹 (left) and Mr. Bean - Rowan Atkinson (right)

#22 - Pretty ladies in red (Sorry, I'm not sure who they are...)

#23 - Fan Bing Bing 范冰冰 (left) and the right one I got no idea who is that

#24 - Dato Lee Chong Wei (left) and Lionel Messi (right)

#25

#26 - Victoria Beckham (left) and David Beckham (right)

#27 - Tallest man in the world - Sultan Kösen (left) and Arnold Schwarzenegger (right)

#28 - Luciano Pavarotti

#29

#30 - Tiger Woods (left)

#31 - Elton John (left) and Johnny Depp (right)

#32 - Marilyn Monroe??

#33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm really appreciated it :)
However, your comments will go through moderation process to avoid spam message!
Don't worry, if it is not spam, I will publish it ASAP :)